Thursday, May 22, 2014

Meet your next book

I have been thinking about this project for a while now because I have noticed that sometimes I get affected by others reviews and/or ratings although I may like/dislike the books afterwards. Also, when I like a book, I usually like to google a little bit about it and its history so I thought that this project would be perfect to introduce books to readers.
This project doesn’t seek any reviews or any ratings. It will just tell you a little bit about the book itself and the author. I’ll list the history of the book, where to find it, movies or games based on it, with links, or anything available I can find. You’ll be the only judge for your book.

  • If you’re a ‘dedicated' fanblog of any book please message me and I'll list your blog in your fanned-book post.

  • If I forget to add anything you know about the book feel free to hit me with it in a message.
I’ll link a post about a new book every week or whenever I have time WITHIN the week. If you have any book recommendations send them and I’ll list them in my “to-do- posts”.
Thank you guys for making this works.

No comments:

Post a Comment